life is just so daily

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm So Frustrated

I haven't been posting because I've been in a permanent bad mood and I have nothing positive to say. So I guess I'll just vent. Matthew is still having major meltdowns at school. He has to be removed from the classroom and put into his safe room in the office at least 3 times a week. Sage is still calling home almost everyday trying to get me to come and pick him up. Rachel keeps peeing her pants which is hilarious considering that Megan is pooping on the potty fulltime now. They all are not getting along and are constantly arguing, screaming, hitting, spitting, biting. You name it, they do it. Then there's lovely Ben who either doesn't notice that we exist or is freaking out and shoving tooth brushes in their mouths because they wont do it on their own. I'm at my wits end and I'm counting the days until our girl's weekend. I've made a goal to cut back on my cussing. I've had the mouth of a sailor lately. Next weekend I'm getting 2 massages. We got our tax return and I bought 50 massages because when you buy 50, they're half price. So I paid $12.50 for an hour!! That's my only good news.

4 comments:

Family Misadventures said...

Hang in there!!! :)

I wish I could go to GRW... I'll be starting clinicals that week, so I'll think of you all!

Lisa said...

Those massages are heavenly. That's what you need! It is funny that Megan is pooping on the potty full-time now. You should do a video of her "no" routine. he he

little miss shortcake said...

i can't believe that megan is pooping on the potty!
and LOL about ben & the toothbrushes.

Jennifer said...

What a deal!!! I want 50 massages, each for $12.50 for an hour. Wow! How old is Megan again? I know, but that is incredible. Already a pooper!