life is just so daily

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Does anyone know how to turn a picture?

I know that I haven't been posting and I've been a little busy. I really wanted to take my kids to San Diego for the 4th and we decided to fly there. I waited untill the last minute to book the tickets because I knew as soon as I booked the trip something would happen. So sure enough I booked the tickets and I ended up in the hospital for pulmonary emboli. Whatever!!! So I'm pretty weak and I get very winded when I walk even from room to room. Life goes on. We're still going to San Diego and we're just having to make some modifications for me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know how to turn it. :-( I'm so glad you are still going to San Diego. I hope you have fun!

Jennifer said...

I can't tell you how many times I have watched this video. It is so cute. I love that your girls love to sing.

Lisa said...

Every time I watch this video, I end up singing that song for days! Could you post some pictures from your San Diego trip? You've gotta have one or two, right?