life is just so daily

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Although I don't have any pics to post, I thought it was pertinent that I say something. The past 2 years have been full of new illnesses and many hospital stays for me. This Mother's Day I am truely grateful for my Mother, who has come to my rescue so many times and for my sisters who have done the same when they could. Most of all I feel incredibly blessed to have my five children and I hope to be around for many, many years to come. In past years my annual Mother's Day gift has always been that Ben takes the kids for the entire day. This year I'll be spending the day with them because I've realized just how precious my time with them is. Have a great Mother's Day everybody!!

3 comments:

grandma shepherd said...

Thank you! I admire the way you have continued to teach your children through these challenging times. So fun we can see each other on Mother's Day! I love you too!

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! You have the sweetest kids ever. They love their mommy. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day!! It was such an honor to be able to be there right before Mother's Day and get to witness just how much your kids love you! It was so cute to take them to buy See's Candy for you.