life is just so daily

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bells Palsy is Not a Joke!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy
I thought I was having another stroke but fortunately it's Bell's Palsy. Now that I know it's not life threatening it's really hilarious to have. The right side of my face will not move. My right eye doesn't blink with the left eye. I have to sleep with my eye taped shut. I'm going to post pics and videos of my funny face! The huge bummer out of all of this is I have to go back on predisone for 10 days.

5 comments:

Family Misadventures said...

Are you kidding me? Really? Seriously? Seriously!!!

I will owe my medical career to you educating me on weird things.

Hope you feel better!

S.Shepherd said...

I saw your weight loss ticker and you have lost some more weight. Congrats! Hopefully with you going back on the meds wont hinder the weight loss.

Marianne said...

No I've gained some back. Thge prednisone will make me gain more, yuck!

Lisa said...

Can't wait for the pictures. Thank goodness it's not permanent!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!