life is just so daily

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Secret

Rachel just saw this post and I asked her what that picture was. She said, "the Secret"

Rachel's birthday is on Thursday and I bought her Elmo Live from http://www.walmart.com/. So the other day it came in a box and the kids were asking what it was. I told Natalie that it was for Rachel and it was a secret. So she told Rachel the box was for her birthday and it was a secret. The next day I came in and the box was moved. I asked Sage if he moved the box and Rachel yelled at him, "No Sage, Don't touch this. It's my secret, for my birthday!"

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You'll have to record it when she finally gets to open the box. I hope she likes it!

S.Shepherd said...

Drew got an Elmo Live for his birthday too. He just loves it. Well Elmo's mouth that is.

little miss shortcake said...

sounds like torture to me! how much longer til her birthday?

Jennifer said...

I love how Rachel is so protective of her secret birthday present. I bet she felt special.