life is just so daily

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Put My Stinks in the Potty!!

Well we waited so long to potty train Rachel that all I really had to do was put her in undies and she took the reigns. The one problems we've had is her stinkies. So I continuously asked her, "What do you do with your stinkies?" and she always answers, "Put my stinks in the potty!" So today she runs into the room and says,"Uh oh, mommy, my stinks, it's coming." We ran to the potty and got her on it. I could hear her saying, "it's working, it's working!!!" Success!! Finally she put her stinks in the potty.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, look at your cute blog! I like it. And, hooray for Rachel and her stinks!!! That's so cute.

Marianne said...

We have Amanda to thank for the cute blog!

Family Misadventures said...

Amanda should have been doing her housework and laundry this weekend, but she decided to fart around on the computer. The housework is still waiting... Laundry is thankfully done!

Jennifer said...

How cute. I like the new background.